"The Peninsular", Apartment 62 / 13 Mooloolaba Esplanade, Mooloolaba, is a supreme beachfront resort residential destination and rarely does an opportunity to own a sublime 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car parks, 1 large storage lock up plus 1 cage storage, that has had a luxury, beach styled, refurbishment and is to be sold fully furnished, ready to holiday-let or holiday / live in.
All the specialist quality work has been completed for your family, and now it is an opportunity for you to own your blue ribbon real-estate on the world-class Mooloolaba Beachfront Esplanade.
From the moment you arrive at The Peninsular classy spacious lobby & reception, you will be welcomed by the very experienced onsite holiday-letting professional Owner / Manager Scotty, owner for well over 15 years, and his excellent team who will guide you to one of 4 speed lifts to access your new acquisition.
Whilst you collect your apartment access/fob cards from reception, to access the apartment resort amenities, your eyes will gravitate to the property's amazing gardens, BBQ areas, resort Pool & Spa, Championship Tennis Court, then look up to the next level to see the gymnasium, the sauna is downstairs. The Peninsular Owners will testify that these amenities are arguably the best in Mooloolaba and in my professional opinion after selling the majority of the high-end apartments on the Mooloolaba Esplanade over the past 20 years and as an Owner in The Peninsular, it's true and inspect it for yourself to make your own judgement.
The Body Corporate Levies & Council Rates combined are $245 per week approximately with discounts for prompt Lot Owner payments by expiry date every 6 months.
The refurbishment details are below from our exclusive Client;
APARTMENT 62 THE PENINSULAR
- Has two carparks , large storage lock up plus cage storage that came with 62 unit
- Have completely renovated entire unit 62 this year .
- Completely replaced kitchen. Moved hot water system from kitchen cupboard to cupboard in back bedroom and installed new Blum pantry cupboard in kitchen. Previously there was no pantry cupboard. Installed new modern cooking facilities , fridge, dishwasher ,instant boiling water over sink etc etc .
- Replaced all floor covering and replaced with new tiles and carpet through entire apartment .
- Completely replaced both bathrooms , arranged separate toilet to main bathroom.
- New air-conditioners in all bedrooms and living areas ,with separate temperature controls in all areas
- Replaced all ceilings , installed LED downlights and new overhead fans.
- Installed new curtains and shutters everywhere.
- TV in all bedrooms
- Have installed a new audio hardware in lock up cupboard above broom cupboard . Special speakers in ceiling for new TV and audio. This system is not connected as yet but all hardware installed.
- Fitted special electric BBQ on balcony
- Painted internal of sliding doors to silver from the old teal color
Next step, is to contact Nolan Day or myself for a private inspection subject to Scotty's advice because this apartment is extremely popular.
Looking forward to seeing you at the beach and at "The Peninsular".
13 Mooloolaba Esplanade, Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557